Happy New Year. I want to usher in 2010 by sharing 10 of my college blog posts from last year that I think will help you:
- Cut the cost of college.
- Find scholarships.
- Snag better financial aid packages.
- Locate great schools.
- Cutting the cost of college with better grades
- How to Negotiate for a Better Financial Aid Package
- Will Saving for College Penalize My Chances for Financial Aid?
- Finding a Great College in Your Region
- A Primer on College Scholarships
- What are the Chances of Graduating in Four Years?
- Finding Cash in Obscure Documents
- A List of the Most Generous Colleges
- Lousy SAT Score? Don’t Despair
- 5 Ways to Cut Tuition Costs at Out-of-State Universities
- How to Win a Sports Scholarship
Lynn O’Shaughnessy is the author of The College Solution and she also writes a college blog for CBSMoneyWatch.
I am an Indian girl from Goa and have completed my Bachelors in BBA ( business Adminstration.
I have worked in a Media Company as an Anchor and have also done a series of Stories for them. Presently I am doing a Advanced Course in Media through NDTV, delhi, India.
I am looking to do my MBA or Masters in Media Management but since I cannot afford the Course, am looking for a Scholarship.